£25,000 - £27,000 plus commission
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Medical Communication brand based in London who are looking to add an Account Executive to their growing Sales & Marketing division.
You will ideally have a BSc and/or MSc in Life Science or similar. You will be a confident communicator with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to think quickly and critically.
- Providing daily support to the wider Sales & Marketing team with a particular focus on assisting with the top 100 Pharmaceutical companies.
- Be proactive in your executive search strategy to identify new key contacts and external stakeholders.
- Management of key internal database'.
- Admin support tasks such as emails, salesforce and database updates.
- Contacting potential new clients.
- New business proposal development.
- Arranging and participating in client calls.
- Build up knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience is not required, as training will be provided on the job. However, candidates must have a life sciences BSc and/or MSc with a strong desire to develop their career in marketing and communications
* A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
* Computer literate
* Effective time management and organisational skills
* Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to and from Central London
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure.
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Plenty of learning and development and career progression opportunities.
- Private medical care.
If this role is something you would like to learn more about then please apply today, applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.