You will be part of the team that creates award wining PR activations for brand and trade campaigns. You will also support with events, product placement and press releases.
- Report into the Consumer PR manager and help with the development of a multi-layered consumer PR plan, aligned to the strategy and UK Marketing Communications calendar to drive a compelling and cohesive brand message
- work alongside the Consumer PR manager with the management of consumer PR events and activations to agreed budget and timings, at the same time as continually looking for ways to improve and innovate, offering journalists and customers something different and exciting each time
- generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline, which is in line with the PR strategy and works alongside the marketing strategy
- help with the management of the Consumer PR budget, including raising POs
- nurture and develop existing and new relationships with key influencers and media contacts
- act as a key point of contact for all PR-related queries
- become an expert using PR media monitoring tools, using your natural inquisitive nature to develop actionable insight for the business and embed the insights into the relevant campaign effectiveness reports
- write press material when necessary
- lead the sample management for PR campaigns and act as the key day-to-day contact for the agency.
Due to volume of interest, if you do not have a response within four weeks of your application, please assume it has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.