Assistant Website Development Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus top tier added benefits package
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the UK's leading retail brands who, due to an increase in demand and work load, are looking to hire an Assistant Website Development Manager to work alongside the Website Development Manager across 8 brand websites and projects.
You will ideally have experience of working across multiple websites, social media and e-commerce projects simultaneously. The vision of this role is to be responsible for the management of a wide range of digital projects, management of websites, e-commerce shop & CMS to help driv website traffic and improve conversion rates.
- You will be responsible for the daily management of the brands 8 websites and CMS - including adding and updating content, campaign set-up, data management and landing page development.
- Support with the development of the migration strategy and the planning of brand and e-commerce websites.
- Running user testing campaigns to help optimise landing pages and customer journey. Developing customer insights and sharing with other team members.
- Day to day management of the day to day trading of the e-commerce website.
- Website testing - new websites and feature launches, including regular website audits to ensure maximum user efficiency.
- SEO Management - content optimisation, automated and manual technical audits, SEO agency management, search console and page speed optimisations.
- Running A/B tests to aid development/design/content decisions and improve conversion rates. Experience using Google Optimize or other similar tools.
- Monthly & ad-hoc website & eCommerce reporting using Google Analytics, Hotjar and other tools managed in-house.
- Working with design & development agencies to ensure features and projects delivered to spec, time, and budget.
- General website admin such as data updates, raising purchase orders & invoices.
Skills & Experience
- Strong commercial acumen in a similar role/industry.
- Excellent technical skills/knowledge with an understanding of web technologies & infrastructure.
- Previous experience of large website and CMS migrations.
- Cross working experience/stakeholder management with marketing.
- Knowledge of programming concepts.
- Strong SEO, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio experience.
- Understanding of e-commerce trading and website management.
- Exposure to/experience with CRM and email marketing.
- Car allowance & car expenses (amounting to up to £10k per tax year).
- Medical insurance.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Rising 1 day per year served up to 30 days.
- Product discount.
- MediCash plan.
- Hybrid working.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.