£26000 - £31000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you available immediately, experienced across offline and digital marketing, with excellent copywriting skills? Are you confident managing multiple campaigns across email, web, social media and print? We are looking for someone who can commit to a varied 3 month-fixed term contract; apply now!
We are recruiting for a Brand & Marketing Content Executive for our client, a non-profit training and campaigning organisation, with a huge global movement and important vision that is highly recognised.
Joining a large, growing team in their Head Office, you will be responsible for developing the brand for both internal and external audiences, ensuring the organisations style and copy guidelines are upheld across the communications.
Duties will include:
- Copywriting, editing and contributing to the writing, design and development of high quality content across digital and offline including: information packs, flyers, web content, social media, emails, event display stands
- Create, source & commission imagery, designed graphics and film content to market the company across a range of channels; website, email newsletter, marketing collateral
- Contribute to the research, planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Respond to internal and external enquiries around the use of the brand and requests for marketing materials
Our client is looking for:
- Experience of working on marketing campaigns across digital, email and social media platforms
- Experience working with designers (in-house or external) to create marketing and promotional materials
- Relevant degree essential
- Strong copywriting and content editing skills for web and marketing collateral, including understanding of SEO
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a growing organisation, who's vision and message is widely recognised, growing and important. Please only apply if you are available immediately or short notice and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.