Are you an experienced, creative Brand Marketing Manager with skills across the full marketing mix? Are you energetic, hands-on, and passionate about the hospitality industry? Are you looking to work for a vibrant, popular and hugely well-known brand?
I am currently recruiting for a Brand Manager for our client, a leading, well-known, dynamic and ever-growing hospitality group. With highly recognisable and loved brands in the group, this position is taking full ownership and responsibility for one the groups most popular, fun & successful brands! Working across multiple sites, you will be confident managing all aspects of a brand, be very hands-on and help to develop the brand ready for new venues which are in the pipeline. You will build a strong Sales & Marketing plan to ensure the brand continues to be popular & profitable.
Reporting in the Marketing Director, duties will include:-
- Own and develop the brand including defining and embedding the values and tone of voice; represent the guests and their needs across the business
- Work with our in-house graphic designer to create all design assets for the brand
- Create and implement the marketing calendar
- Organise campaign activity to drive sales and awareness
- Implement localised marketing strategy for each venue and ensure each plan appeals to the local area
- Manage the marketing budget and report on activity results
- Look for commercial ways to advertise the brand and grow brand awareness
- Work with our sales team to ensure bookings are always strong
- Understand the customer groups and market to them accordingly, with special focus and understanding of corporate client's requirements
- Create and manage the digital strategy, including owning and developing the website
- Set up and actively manage the brand's CRM including building and sending database emails
- Manage all social media accounts - content curation and community management
- Have at least 2-3 years' experience in a similar level role, from within Hospitality
- Multi-site venue experience highly desirable and preferred
- Understand the important of branding - have excellent brand & generalist marketing skills across the full mix
- Be excited by a challenging but rewarding opportunity
- Be passionate about the hospitality industry and love going out!
- Be able to switch between rolling up your sleeves and strategic planning
- Not be afraid to get stuck into the numbers
This is an amazing opportunity to manage and take ownership of a well-known, highly popular and fun brand, working for a growing & successful hospitality group! The company offer great benefits and long-term progression opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.