My client is a household name and one of the biggest multinational organisations in the world.
They are looking to build their capabilities in the Digital Health / Wellness sector in Australia and want to bring on board a highly experienced Business Development Director in this space.
This role is very much a consultancy role, working with potential clients and partners to identify market opportunities or pain points and to then develop suitable tech solutions.
This is an initial 18 month contract role.
Business Development Director
- Develop and implement the strategies to substantially and sustainably grow our presence in the healthcare and wellness digital solutions sector in ANZ, including but not limited to, Active Care, Chronic Disease and Elderly Care.
- Summarise Market Research (Current and future demands of digital HC services to each market segment
- Build relationships with Corporate and Government entities to consult, develop and deliver Digital Healthcare solutions
- Work with our delivery partners to develop new and innovative Smart Digital solutions.
- Work within the global Group to develop a sustainable business approach for our objectives
- Generate appropriate marketing, sales, and promotional materials to promote new solutions
- Ensure that Company standards/procedures and quality assurance standards are always adhered to.
- Ensure high level of morale, communication, and professionalism in dealing with customers, and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate
- More than 10 years' experience in healthcare and/or wellbeing industry.
- Demonstrated skill in business development in digital technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate superior communication and stakeholder management.
- Proven track record of being a trusted and strong leader with the capacity to manage complex deals
- Any experience in consultancy an advantage or expertise in Digital Health / wellness and advantage
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results-driven work environment.
- Excellent programme and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to execute large scale projects.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with industry professionals so credibility and connections in this sector is therefore essential.
- Entrepreneurial minded and demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Self-driven and solutions oriented.
Very attractive package on offer for the right candidate
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.