A market leading data and insight led technology organisation that specialise within the energy & natural resources sector are looking for a Business Development Manager / Account Manager to join their growing team. This role will be managing key accounts across Europe so a second language is essential for the position. This role will be an equal mixture of developing new customer sales, increasing cross selling opportunities and driving renewals. Based in their stunning London office, with generous flexible working options.
Duties for the role will include:
- Driving renewals in a timely manner - ensuring your quarterly targets are hit
- Account growth - driving up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within your client base
- Sales ownership, owning your part of the business and increasing clients that us the organisation for their natural resources intelligence
- Pipeline generation and management, sales qualification and CRM accuracy
- Adherence to annual renewal plan for each account
- Support and follow up on all relevant sales plays/new business development initiatives
- Collaborative and client-centric behaviours
The successful candidate will:
- Be fluent in English as well as another European language
- Have working knowledge of the natural resources, energy sector
- Have at least three years' experience in an Account Manager or Business Development Manager role
- Have a proven commercial track record in increasing revenue from existing and new clients, ideally in a subscription based business model
- Be a consultative, energetic individual, a value led negotiator focussed on results by putting the customer first
- Demonstrate good judgment in resource utilisation and optimisation
In return you will work for a market leading organisation that values its people at the heart of the organisation. You will receive a competitive base salary of £50k - £60k (dependent upon experience) and a realist OTE of over £100k.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.