Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$140000 per annum + Super + Commission
4 months ago
This vibrant media and events organisation with a vision to be a 'catalyst for a more informed world'. They're independently owned and are growing, and they're looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team.
They have stunning CBD offices with harbour views, they offer competitive employee benefits, flexibility and work/life balance.
The Ideal candidate
They are looking for someone that comes from a background in institutional sales, they're looking for the highest calibre candidate that is at the top of their game. So if you're well connected with Fund Managers and Asset Managers or if you've been working for an investment platform read below:
If you are:
- Highly motivated with sales and relationship management experience.
- Creative, Positive and can think on their feet.
- Able to work with major clients and prospects to create bespoke media solutions.
- Able to build key relationships with external and internal stake holders at all levels.
In your new role you will be:
- Responsible for the sale of integrated solutions.
- Prospecting and conducting pre-meeting research to create recommendations.
- Able and confident with Technical selling skills & product knowledge
- Creating annual business plans
- Working with high level decision makers.
- Ensuring market share is maintained and budgets are met.
- Able to create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Experienced with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
Generous base salary dependent upon experience Circa $80k-140k + Super + Commission
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.