This role will be working directly with the CMO and you will be using a network and product knowledge, as well as passion, to build the business nationally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring retention of existing clients through regular meetings / consults
- Management of the sales process from end-to-end; market mapping, prospecting, arranging and pitching at these meetings as well as all follow-ups
- Establish and ongoing management of client relationships through exceptional service delivery
- Position ideas and portfolio of targeted products which demonstrate the benefit of the relevant products for clients
- Market mapping to establish where opportunities lie
- Record sales activities and track sales opportunities in CRM; prepare, manage and share pipeline reports
In order to be considered for this role you need to be articulate, driven, and comfortable communicating with senior partners and stakeholders, including C-suite executives. It is essential you have a genuine passion for disruptive technology, and it would be advantageous if you are currently working with a professional services firm (such as an accountancy firm, law firm or management consultancy), or selling to them.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual keen to work in a smaller organisation where you can work where you want in the way you want with some of the most successful and intelligent senior professional services executives across the world - inside and outside of the business.
To apply follow the steps or email your CV directly to Rachel at email@example.com.
**PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, who will be contacted within five working days
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.