Carter Murray have partnered with a rapid growth FinTech assisting with the recruitment of a Chief Marketing Officer, London based*
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high calibre team which is going through a significant planned growth phase and would suit a marketing leader who is seeking to create and develop this greenfield global opportunity.
Due to the scale and phase of the business they seek an experienced individual with significant gravitas and strategic thinking, previous c-suite level experience is essential.
You will have experience leading a marketing function within a rapid growth FinTech, RegTech, SaaS or other scale-up. This is a global role and you will develop and execute the global marketing and communications strategy with full budget responsibility. Other areas of responsibility include;
- Owning the strategic relationships between Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure successful Go-To-Market strategies for new product lines.
- Design and execution of enterprise targeted GTM strategies, including tracking of targets, KPIs and budgets.
- Forecast and scale existing marketing channels, tools, infrastructure and other relevant marketing elements to achieve growth targets.
- Experimenting with any new or creative ways of building our brand, generating leads or other value to the business.
- Leadership of a 3 people strong marketing team (with significant growth plans) including establishing new roles and sub teams.
My client has an entrepreneurial culture, built on supportive robust thinking, and are seeking a candidate who is commercial in outlook, has a deep understanding of the latest marketing technologies and a passion for growing & developing global teams.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices (*when appropriate with a significant degree of flexibility), a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.