COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE- FINIANCIAL SERVICES/ FINTECH
SALARY UP TO £40,000
FULL TIME/ EXCELLENT REMOTE WORKING OPTIONS
Our client is a specialist financial services business that provides Capital Markets relationship management, research distribution & research evaluation technology to their clients. A strong fintech business, based in London who are currently looking for Communications & Social Media Executive.
As the business continues to expand its marketing function, they are looking for a creative individual, a motivated self-starter with a proven ability to write professional copy, deliver well-crafted thought leadership and deliver successful social media programmes to financial industry professionals.
This person will manage the content and execution of the business' social media and advocacy efforts and create thought leadership pieces from existing content/working with the team.
- To create and schedule original social media posts, both standalone and in support of broader marketing and company initiatives
- To source published content from others that they can share, along with suggested commentaries on that content.
- To monitor and measure the progress in terms of awareness and lead generation against agreed KPIs
- To create thought leadership pieces (reports, commentaries, infographics) from existing content or original content, working with colleagues
- To contribute to the team with fresh ideas and initiatives
- To assist with other marketing projects as required
- The Communications and Social Media Executive must have a minimum of two years' experience working in social media in a B2B context, and be proficient on both LinkedIn and Twitter.
- They must be able to demonstrate the ability to create content both from raw material presented and from scratch working in collaboration with colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound interest in and an aptitude for technology
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.