City of London, London
Sarah Jane White
4 months ago
Key Responsibilities will include but limited too;
- Develop and management of content roadmaps working with Product Management teams.
- Manage the end to end process of content including the design, promotion and production of whitepapers, webinars, case studies, videos and blogs.
- Ensure consistency of messaging internally, as well as with all external communications.
- Writing of content directly or working with 3rd party copywriters to ensure writing to a high standard.
- Creation and distribution of monthly newsletter to large customer database.
- Understanding of SEO to ensure all content is optimised for discovery on relevant topics, working with the digital marketing team to align on keywords.
- Management and analysis of content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SalesForce.
- Track and consolidate customer feedback, market data, and competitive solutions to ensure the creation of a differentiated offering aligned to the market.
- Work with external customers and community members to create 'better together' stories and case studies that are concise and compelling.
To be successful for this role you will require the following experience;
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing or product management for Cloud, IoT or SaaS products
- Understanding of the common technical jargon of the IT infrastructure, cloud and DevOps space
- Strong content and wider marketing background with ability to understand how content can be used across different channels.
- Savvy and creative individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset and bias towards execution.
- Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely
- Superior English-language communication skills both oral and written;
- Ability to work in a globally-distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation in a startup-like environment
- Ability to guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills.
- Strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of how to optimise and measure content accordingly.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Motivated with the ability to manage a diverse team of content producers even when they don't report directly to you
- Record of success in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.