Carter Murray is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
The Customer Relationship Manager will own the end-to-end relationship with selected Customers. This is a crucial role, as Shared Services is committed to delivering the best quality services and support to the Customers, and the role is at the front and centre of this effort, with oversight on operational and strategic issue resolution.
The position is based in Saudi Arabia.
- Oversight of all Customer Relationship activities, being the key point of contact for the Customer with Shared Services
- Regular interaction with key customer business functional and corporate management, including chairing Monthly Engagement Meetings, to gauge their opinions on the services, how you are supporting them today, and how you could provide additional support to them in the future
- Ensuring that all Customer Reporting is of a high quality
- Tracking of all Customer interaction in SalesForce CRM Tool
- Develop, implement and update targeted Customer Development Plans and oversee their implementation to take part in the realization of the envisioned future of the organisation
- Provide expert input to further develop and implement the Customer Relationship Management strategy to ensure a strategic and comprehensive delivery of expert services, systems and outcomes in support of the organisation Shared Services vision
- Take responsibility, in collaboration with the functional Business Partner, for building and maintaining a high-performance team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of Experience of Customer Relationship Management activities
- Minimum 5 years of having worked in a Shared Service Organisation, or within a related service-industry environment
- Strong experience of MENA region preferred
- Very strong all-rounder with ability to manage multiple customers across different industry sectors
- Excellent understanding of back-office functions
- Ability to liaise with Senior Customer Business Leads to understand their operational and strategic needs and proactively identify business development opportunities
- Experience in Customer Sales environment would be preferred
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.