A fast growing start-up has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Representative based in Dubai.
- Maintaining the brand voice when communicating with the customers at all times
- Monitoring and maintaining customer communication through various channels (email, social media) that on the other side of the screen is a person who has come to you for help
- Acknowledging, updating records, and resolving customer complaints.
- Acknowledging, updating records, and celebrating customer praises
- Utilizing the tools given to process all the steps needed to reach a resolution
- Knowing the support system around you and being able to reach out when coordination from colleagues is needed.
- Understanding the Bearaby culture values and following them
- Giving a hand to your peers whenever needed, especially when it comes to supporting junior colleagues.
- Always aiming to achieve excellence in customer service, and understanding that on the other side of the screen is a person who has come to you for help
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Customer Service, Communications or a related field
- Excellent command of English and impeccable writing skills
- Typing speed of 40 WPM or above
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to empathize, and a very humane approach to problem solving
- Attention to details (if you're that annoying friend who points out the spelling mistakes of othersContinue, we'd love to hear from you!)
- Comfortable using CRM software and supporting project management tools (Zendesk, Gorgias, Monday.com experience would be an added advantage)
- Familiar with main social media platforms and what communication entails when interacting with customers through these channels
- Positive attitude and excitement to what the job entails and what Bearaby stands for
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.