We have a current opportunity for a Data & Analytics Specialist - Investment Management on a 12 month contract basis. The position will be based in London (min 3 days a week in the office). For further information about this position please apply.
DATABASE & ANALYTICS SPECIALIST-INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER CONTRACT
LOCATION-HOME LONDON 3 DAYS/WEEK (dependant on government guidelines)
£60-80000 (dependant on experience)+benefits
Our client a high profile global asset management business is looking for an individual with strong experience in a Data led role to join the Marketing team. You will have strong experience in a data led role, ideally gained in either an investment management business or a company that is related to the investment sector
- You will be responsible for producing regular and ad-hoc marketing intelligence for various board reports from a variety of sources such as internal reporting, Salesforce, industry vendors and consultant databases; able to disseminate and explain key points to provide actionable intelligence on important business initiatives for various business areas.
- To support the production of firm data on assets under management and queries from the business for use in external marketing materials. Collaborate with the RFP team and senior stakeholders such as the sales and consultant relations team regarding responses to quantitative responses.
- Responsible for ensuring the business' strategies and products are correctly represented within preferred consultant databases globally and checking that data updates meet SLAs (timelines and accuracy) with consultant database providers and data vendors.
- Produce regular reports to show key metrics across marketing using analytical tools available to provide actionable data-driven insights, demonstrate effectiveness of databases and support broader marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the RFP writers to respond to client and consultant queries and surveys in relation to AUM, personnel etc
- Ensure databases/data vendor platforms are populated and maintained to a high standard and on a timely basis
- Ensure the presentation and population within consultant databases is strategic, timely, and aligned to distribution strategy..
- Current or recent experience in a Data led role, comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience ideally will have been gained in either an investment management business or a business linked to the investments sector
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Broader knowledge, but not necessarily experience, of market vendor sources such as MercerInsight, Broadridge, Morningstar etc.
- Knowledge of consultant databases and related tools eg eVestment, GIMD, CAMRA etc.
- Understanding of the RFP process will be helpful
- Data visualisation skills
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience , please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.