A growing superannuation fund is looking for a Digital Campaigns Producer to join the marketing team. The successful candidate will be a talented Digital Campaigns Producer work across multiple digital channel with a big focus on the website. Experience within a regulated sector is like super, financial services, insurance or government would is essential.
The position will handle the following:
- Maintain and optimise the website
- Produce and upload content to the website, schedule emails, manage social accounts, and research SEO key words
- Plan, prepare, deliver and test multichannel digital communications campaigns
- Take responsibility that relevant traffic is driven to the website which is converted
- Create and manage a strategic digital marketing plan with measurable results
- Build and Implement digital action plans across SEO, SEM and affiliates
- Constant site reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Establish and deliver a eCRM programme focused on retaining existing customers
- Make sure a high level of customer insight and analysis is maintained
You: bright, driven and incredibly digitally focused. You will be perfect for this role if you possess copious amounts of progressive digital marketing experience, across the full digital marketing mix including SEO, SEM, conversion, reporting, website, affiliates, ecommerce and eCRM. You will have experience in achieving growth in web metrics, lead quality, conversion rates and social engagement metrics. Experience in managing multiple websites is a must.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.