I am working with an independent property consultancy, who is looking to hire an ambitious Digital Content Editor to join a busy content team in London.
You will work closely with the Content Editor to develop the strategy for the website's content and have sound editorial judgement and a proven track record in a similar environment.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and be the 'digital lead' for the in-house blog platform and have responsibility for the maintenance, development and evolution of the website.
- Three to five years' experience of writing and editing engaging content for various audiences and in various media
- Excellent level of written English
- A sharp eye for editorial detail such as grammar and editorial structure
- Experience in all areas of digital content publishing, planning and editing
- Proficient with SEO best practice and has the ability to implement digital strategies
- Experience in print publishing, specifically commissioning and editing
- Excellent attention to detail and strong project management skills as well as senior stakeholder experience
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks please assume your application has not been successful
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.