Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global Asset Management firm seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team based in London, City.
My client is looking for someone to support the Head of Digital Delivery in a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our online presence, overseeing the delivery of all online services across 19 regional websites (excluding US), email campaigns and social media.
- Using our content management system to build and maintain web pages and other digital content working with the Digital Executive.
- Managing the web calendar so all BAU activity is logged for audit purposes and that the Head of Digital delivery and key clients are informed of all activity in progress.
- You will be the Main point of contact for all Campaign activity and briefings for the European Wholesale Channel Marketing Team.
- Manage large work volumes by liaising with key clients on timescales, progress, sign off and deploying the changes live.
- Attend stakeholder meetings providing updates on digital and performance against KPI's
- Ownership and execution of our social media strategy.
- Production and ownership of monthly performance data for online campaigns, tracking of usage and production of usage reports for company's sites and microsites.
- Operational supervision of external design resources and/or internal IT resource to produce the above.
- Constantly keep up to date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of managing large-scale updating of corporate websites, both updating content personally and liaising with key internal clients on sign off and deployment of changes.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of using HTML.
- Working knowledge of a content management system; knowledge of Umbraco an advantage.
- Experienced in creating email campaigns; knowledge of Advanced knowledge of Marketing Cloud an advantage.
- A high level of literacy and good attention to detail.
- Experience of working within financial services an advantage
- Fluent in one or more European language - Italian, German or Spanish desirable
The role will be based in fantastic London (City) offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.