This role plays an integral part in supporting the entire APAC region with the ownership, management and optimisation of digital assets. You will be involved in campaigns that reach both businesses and consumers, helping to generate leads and build brand awareness/sentiment.
A key part of the role is website management, marketing automation campaigns and responsive (HTML) email development. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with marketing team to push out digital marketing campaigns to push existing clients and prospects to the website
- Ensure that the website is up-to-date and compliant
- Managing the resources of an offshore team to ensure work is completed accurately and within deadlines
- Continually look look to improve digital performance; provide best-practice feedback on digital channels to all stakeholders
You will be articulate and driven with a real passionate for digital. In addition you will have:
- Experience creating responsive email templates
- Experience generating insights through web/email analytics. UX experience would be ideal, but isn't essential.
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation tool
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sketch and/or Photoshop skills would be a bonus, but isn't essential
This is such a great opportunity for a digital specialist to join a world leader in the financial services space. Your career opportunities at this firm will be excellent and you will be working in a highly collaborative, smart, collegiate marketing team.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.