SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER, EMEA & USA- FINANCIAL SERVICES (ASSET MANAGEMENT)
Excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded and successful B2B global financial services business as EMEA Digital Product Manager / Website Manager. Sitting as part of the global marketing function, you will act as the key interface between Marketing and IT, leading on digital product management across the EMEA & US websites.
Experience in digital product management / website management from an asset management or B2B financial services background is essential
The Digital Product Manager (EMEA & USA) is part of a global digital product team and will work closely with the global technology team. The team is focused on promoting best practice digital strategy, solutions, channels and platforms to support the group's marketing efforts, while working closely with the global technology team.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the group's existing web platforms for the EMEA & US region, ensuring content is updated, SEO effective, compliant and reflective of our brand and broader campaign strategies. Includes management of the French and German language websites
- Manage, the development of new global and regional websites developed as part of the business growth strategy, including agency liaison, IT liaison and stakeholder management
- Implement SEO strategies, working with agencies and internal teams to implement SEO best practice initiatives
- Regularly monitor the customer experience to execute initiatives that will improve the user journey, making recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Become the regional subject matter expert on website design and UX
- Manage the digital technology suite to ensure its effective integration and optimal use to meet regional marketing objectives, including Pardot and Salesforce integrations
- Liaise directly and effectively with the internal Technology team to ensure a seamless understanding between design and development
- Monitor, measure and report regularly on website KPIs, actively contributing and providing recommendations for improvement and development
Experience and skills required
- Solid experience in a digital product management /website management role to include experience in the investment management or B2B financial services sectors is essential
- Digital product / website management experience gained in a medium/large sized international or global organisation is preferred
- Advanced understanding of content management systems and experience in web content management, testing and publishing is essential
- Experience supporting SEO programs with website content and metadata
- Ability to manage external data sources via APIs and present via websites
- Extensive experience working across multiple projects preferably using Agile methodologies
- Experience working with user centric design and developer customer journey maps. Strong knowledge of UX principles and experience in developing UX programs
- Strong track record of working with a global in-house IT or technology teams
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.