Do you have skills within digital marketing & ecommerce? Are you experienced in managing or updating websites? Are you available immediately and looking for an exciting new opportunity with a leading, big brand employer? Apply now!
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive on a FTC basis for our client, a major FMCG company who own leading, well-known brands. Working as part of the wider Sales team but supporting the Head of Ecommerce, you will be driven, confident of working in a fast-paced environment and have a positive, hands-on approach to work.
You will support the Head of Ecommerce in planning and executing bespoke plans to budget, playing a key role in driving excellence in execution and championing the importance of e-com within the business. You will bring alive the plans to support the companies well-known and trusted brands. You will be closely connected to the marketing and sales teams, ensuring you deliver consistent and impactful brand messages and unlock breakthrough opportunities on e-commerce.
Duties will include:
- Support the e-commerce manager in the planning and execution of specific e-com campaigns: working towards independently managing elements of campaigns
- Work directly with tactical e-com marketing agencies to brief, develop and produce artwork in line with campaign deadlines and budget constraints
- Own the relationship with Brandbank: managing all day to day contact; liaising with brand teams and digital teams to plan for NPD, creating and uploading pack shots and hero images within agreed retailer timelines
- Support the Shopper Marketing team where required in developing artwork with agencies.
- Create a visual project plan of each campaign in Excel
We are looking for:
- Experience working in a similar level role ideally within Ecommerce or digital marketing - 1.5-3 years' experience
- FMCG industry experience highly preferred
- Solid understanding of ecommerce marketing
- Positive, hands-on approach
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence across functions and levels; and take ownership of small projects with external agencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and working to short deadlines
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry-leading business, in a contract role starting ASAP running until the end of December. Our client is also offering a completion of contract bonus! Please only apply if you have strong ecommerce skills, are available immediately and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.