As a key member of the team, be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of clients ranging from institutions, ASX busineses to smaller firms, marketing the products internally within the company, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of the company's solutions
- Lead the enterprise sales engagements with multiple partners, and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of the company's enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple partners
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute valuable solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvement
- Exemplary presentation, training and interpersonal skills
- Consistent track record of selling derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner
- Excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and lead a diverse pipeline of opportunities
For more information on the following role please call Stuart direct on 02 9236 9068
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.