Carter Murray have partnered with a leading financial services business which is undergoing considerable growth.
My client is seeking an Events & Marketing Manager to join their growing Marketing team. You will need solid events experience gained in the financial services sector as well as some (does not need to be extensive) experience (and an appetite to learn) in Marketing/digital marketing
You will focus on managing events, but will also work with the wider Marketing team on broad offline and digital marketing activities
- Play a key role in organising and managing all client events
- Create and track event plans and budgets
- Plan and manage the events calendar ensuring they are aligned with business goals
- Track spend of marketing activity against budget
- Deliver aspects of marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, demand and engagement, and ensure seamless and professional execution and delivery
- Report on the success of marketing and events activities
- Support content strategy, including managing content updates to the website, social media including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Track and analyse website traffic and provide regular internal website performance reports
-Current/recent events experience gained in the financial services sector is essential. Experience of coming up with ideas for events through to events logistics
-experience of managing event budgets
-Some experience in marketing eg. Developing marketing collateral, campaigns etc, either from a general marketing perspective or experience marketing events
-Some experience in digital marketing eg.managing web content, social media
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.