EVENTS ASSISTANT- 3 MONTH FTC- CONSULTANCY FIRM
A great opportunity for professionals seeking a career in managing events within a professional services environment. The events assistant will work directly alongside and report to the events manager in creating first class events to their stakeholders in both a virtual and in-person environment. This position is initially for a 3 Month period with the possibility for an extension.
- Supporting the events manager in developing and running a high number of events ranging from in-person live talks, to online webinars.
- Managing and leveraging marketing campaigns and sales activities through an automated CRM system in order to keep track of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Assisting in creative decision making and implementing ideas into practice.
- Marketing experience, preferably events management.
- Experience in manging events both virtual and in-person events.
- Previous experience of using Oracles Eloqua CRM system is essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.