Are you a creative, highly organised Events Executive with experience working on multiple projects at one time? Do you have a proven track record of successfully running a range of events from webinars to large networking events? If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity to work on various events on a global scale - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for an Events Executive for a global, established specialist recruitment & search agency. Working as part of a vibrant Central Marketing team, you will manage all events both virtual and live (when guidelines allow) across multiple business brands to achieve brand and lead generation objectives. You will plan, create, and manage all aspects of the events process predominantly for the UK, Europe and US regions and have the opportunity to work on global company events.
You will work closely with the Brand Marketing Managers across the business, as well internal clients across the various brands to take detailed event briefs and design successful events for the firm's customers. The successful candidate will have to plan, create, set-up and manage all aspects of the events, including sourcing venues, organising all logistics, managing, and promoting events pre- and post-event, and post-event follow up to track and report on ROI and customer feedback to continuously improve the firm's events.
- Work with the teams across the business to take detailed event briefs to organise and run events on time and to budget. Manage the full end-to-end event process including liaising with suppliers (venues, AV, printers), speakers, setting up for events (virtually and live) and managing all technical aspects.
- Deliver virtual events ensuring a high-quality experience. This includes setting up, managing the logistics of webinars and other virtual events, liaise with speakers to ensure you gain all relevant information required for the events, conducting run-throughs and tests for webinars/ virtual events with hosts and speakers, assisting with technical issues and promoting the events pre- and post-event.
- Delegate management for all events. Specifically, for live events you will prepare name badges, organise, and set up rooms including all technology, refreshments etc and be present for entire event to ensure the smooth-running of the event.
- Creation and implementation of all marketing and communications to promote events across a range of channels including social media, email marketing, event pages and content on the websites, post-event videos.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in an events role, ideally within a B2B environment.
- Proven track record of successfully running a range of events from webinars to large networking events.
- Experience of managing the events process entirely from initial brief to completion and post-event analysis - across live and virtual. Experience managing Webinars essential.
- Confident technical skills with Zoom, Microsoft Teams; able to solve technical issues. Ideally you will have worked with AV & other tech for live events.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills. Able to manage a busy workload, work on multiple projects at a time and have excellent time management skills.
- Experience of building trusted internal relationships and strong stakeholder management; you will be dealing with internal clients across the business, as well as working with Brand Marketing Managers.
- Be creative! We are looking for someone innovative, who can come up with new and exciting ways to drive business and come up with new events ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially a confident user of Microsoft Excel; comfortable with data and analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established yet growing business, with the opportunity to be involved with various projects, be creative & innovative and bring new ideas to the table! The company offers a supportive, collaborative working environment, great benefits and long-term development opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.