Sydney, New South Wales
about 2 months ago
As a FX Sales Dealer/BDM, your duties include but not limited to:
- Using your initiative and lead generation skills identify new leads and convert to trading opportunities.
- Liaise on an proactive basis with clients to discuss and assess their Foreign Exchange requirements.
- Demonstrate a passion for the Foreign Exchange and Global Markets
- A willingness to mentor or support additional staff who would work in conjunction with you to aid in your lead-gen activities.
- Ideally exceed your personal revenue objectives and contribute to the business' overall sales expectations.
- Effective management of the customer experience, such that all clients become key advocates of the business
- Tracking of business opportunities to sales activities and reporting
- Effectively plan, manage your time, and communicate / co-ordinate mutually agreed sales objectives within a collaborate work environment
- Maintain the highest level of compliance standards with key legislative requirements such as the National Credit Code, Privacy Act, "Know Your Customer" requirements and all other relevant criteria
- Observe and work within key deadlines to ensure clients' financial goals are met appropriately
- Provide ongoing training and support to business stakeholders and colleagues.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- RG 146 accreditation and / or experience in foreign exchange, international payments, business development and sales, will be highly regarded
- Existing client relationships or
- Exceptional planning and negotiation skills
- demonstrated skills towards building long-term and sustainable business relationships
- Evidence-based capacity to deliver on (and exceed) sales, service and compliance objectives
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Be self-motivated and committed to delivering performance consistently.
Please call Stuart Milson on 04812 66699 for a confidential chat.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.