GLOBAL SENIOR MARKETING DATA ANALYST - b2b FINANCIAL SERVICES
£65,000-80,000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading B2B global financial services business is looking to hire a Global Senior Marketing Data Analyst into their Global Marketing team. You will have solid experience in a data analytics role in a marketing environment on a global basis in a B2B environment.
Reporting into the Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy, you will be responsible for leading the sourcing and analysing of data, and planning data strategies across the marketing function of the business.
You will play a key role in sourcing, analysing and incorporating data, and communicating the data gathered to stakeholders through various forms of digital marketing channels
- Leading the relationship with 3rd party agencies
- Supporting the development of business cases of projects
- Developing marketing automation optimisation solutions
- Mentoring junior marketing data analysts within the wider marketing team.
- Current/recent experience in a marketing data analytics capacity gained in a global B2B environment.
- Proven ability of successfully communicating technical data and new data concepts through various forms of digital marketing channels
- Strong mathematical and analytical problem solving skills
- Experience in Marketing automation e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Background/degree in computer science/engineering/statistics, or anything maths related is preferred.
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.