Global Website Content Manager - Renewable Energy
£45k- 50k (DOE)
London, United Kingdom
This is truly a great opportunity to join a growing marketing team within a high growth sector. This organization finds themselves as leaders within the market, continuing to push boundaries and showcase a real passion for sustainability and innovation to help shape our world.
This Global Website Content Manager will step into the Marketing and Communications team whose main responsibility will be to own and manage engaging website content across the globe. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Communications and will be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and be the main source of accountability for website content.
- Owning and developing the website development strategy whilst supporting the overall company growth and strategy.
- Managing the content and SEO strategy for their global websites and be adaptable in managing website content across multiple regions.
- Supporting the wider team in the development and implementation of other core business strategies.
- Leading the development and embedding of a new reputational risk framework, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to meet company goals.
- Be proactive and practical in problem solving by interpreting briefs and provide suitable solutions to the stakeholders.
- 5 years' experience of working within a senior role ideally delivering websites or website content.
- 10 years of writing content e.g., blogs, press releases, though leadership articles and social media posts.
- 5 years team management experience to include internal team members and external suppliers.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
- Experience of working within a Global Brand.
- WordPress experience essential.
If you feel that you could be a great match for this position, please do click the apply button or get in contact with me via:
Phone- 020 7332 2492
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.