Based in the heart of Sydney this corporate conference & events company started nearly 2 years ago by combining some of the most well-known names in the business. By reinvented the traditional way of holding these events, actively listening to sponsors and delegates regarding value for money, truly adding value and creating solutions as well as engaging the audience. This has propelled them to leader in the market.
As a conference producer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Researching & creating new topics and discussing with C-level exes
- Producing roughly 1 conference per month
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, gathering thoughts, ideas and feedback
- Inviting & confirming speakers & facilitators
- Confident communicator with relationship building skills
- Understanding of market needs & trends. Analysing and planning.
To be considered you will need:
- A strong interest in current affairs and able to develop content for conference agendas
- Ideally a recent graduate in either journalism, politics or Business
- A confident negotiator with a proactive attitude
- An understanding of corporate conferences and events production - can manage events on-site.
- The ability to work to a tight time schedule and manage budgets.
- Creative thinker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If successful, your salary (depending on experience) will be up to $70K + super + bonuses (OTE $90K). This is a collaborative team environment which is fast paced yet fun. All hands-on deck! This organisation is still in its infancy but is developing a solid and trustworthy name in the market, it's a great time to get on board with career growth opportunities.
Please APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Nancy at email@example.com
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.