My client is the leading marketplace globally for knowledge. Corporate companies gloabally engage them to find experts in every field who can then provide industry advise to them. The Associate role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world.
- Identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts
- Take client requirements and conduct research online to find an expert in that field
- Reach out to experts online and recruit them to provide consultancy services
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data into the profile management systems
- Develop a working knowledge of core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing
The ideal Candidate
- Previous sales or phone-based experience
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- 0-3 years of work experience preferably working in internet research / head hunting / recruitment / market research
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
please apply through the link
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.