A world leading B2B manufacturing company with global products used by some of the biggest brands in the world are recruiting for a Head of Commercial to lead their sales and marketing function and champion business growth through strategy, execution and global leadership. This is a senior position within the business and they envisage this person sitting on the board once they have made their mark on the role. Headquartered in London
- Deliver sales growth and customer base by identifying new markets, channels and B2B sales opportunities.
- Maximise the existing client base through cross selling existing products and opportunities.
- Manage the business transition in Europe, moving from distributor led sales to direct customer sales
- Provide relevant commercial input for NPD process. Understand customer needs, market segmentation and major market trends to lead business case development for NPD projects.
- Establish a formal annual pricing review process, including bench-marking and product positioning.
- Liaise with and represent the organisation on all commercial matters with globally across all affiliates.
- Negotiate customer supply agreements, provide input to forecasting process, marketing and customer service activities as well as lead other activities leading to the sustainable growth of the company.
- Proven track record of having consistently delivered on the key accountabilities described above in a multinational organisation operating in a B2B market, preferably in a highly regulated environment.
- Extensive leadership experience in related commercial roles within a regulated FMCG environment or in one of the top consulting firms, inclusive of implementation.
- Proven ability to think strategically and translate strategy into implementation and execution.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in business or related scientific discipline is highly desirable.
- Experience in leading, shaping, mentoring and developing a highly efficient multicultural team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - able to work in a small team, and to quickly build good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly flexible, culturally adaptable and objective-driven.
- Must have excellent English language skills other European language also desirable
- Solid understanding of EU and UK law with regards to global regulated industries.
- Willingness to travel (25%-40% of the time)
In return you will receive industry leading benefits including generous holiday allowance, exceptional pension, competitive six figure salary and bonus scheme. Flexible working but also access to stunning London HQ.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.