Carter Murray have partnered with one of the largest, global, Investment Management organisations assisting with the recruitment for their Head of Global Client & Marketing Insights on a Fixed Term Basis, based in their Oxfordshire office.
This a senior leadership role which sits at the heart of a transformation journey across the business.
As the Head of Global Client & Marketing Insights, you will lead the definition and development of the brand;
- Establish global Centre of Excellence (CoE) for procurement and integration of insights (client and market) based on primary and secondary research sources and analytics, defining best practice and working with the regional CMOs to establish effective processes, maximize economies of scale, identify skill gaps and develop talent
- Develop and deliver an effective global insight framework and specific research programmes supporting brand, marketing and client experience development, leading regional teams in the delivery of local components, ensuring effective communication and high value across the organisation
- Support Head of Global Brand to define and develop a well-understood global brand with an increasingly distinctive client experience, generating strong preference and driving market share
- Partner with Head of Global Brand to define a high-value, strongly-differentiated global client experience blueprint in line with the brand strategy, and work with the organization to implement this across diverse business channels
- Play the lead role in helping the organization become more familiar and competent in the recognition and use of effective client and market insights in decision-making, with the aim of turning this into an area of future advantage for Invesco
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 10 years' experience in commissioning and managing multi-market qualitative and quantitative research programmes
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience in managing global brands
- Experience in managing client experience and client satisfaction
- Experience in more than one industry advantageous
- Previous leadership role/s in a matrix organisation
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.