Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint an Head of Market Intelligence, London based.
Reporting into the global CMO you will be responsible for gathering feedback both from touchpoints both internal & externally and through wider market primary research, in order to form strategic direction for the groups research output aligning with each business' requirements whilst at the same time optimising & modernising the portfolio. The ability to navigate a large, complex, global matrix organisation is essential.
This is a truly global role, only candidates who have operated within a global business previously will be considered.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive senior management experience in the research industry, in a role that has included research strategy, operations, and production.
- Experience in leading change within a research function; credibility to drive a change agenda.
- Commercial experience; understands the commercial dynamics of a subscription research business.
- Experience in primary/market research - either directly or working with a 3rd party - is beneficial.
- Global exposure is essential; the client operates in many different markets.
- An analytic and strategic thinker.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer. The role will involve an element of global travel.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.