Head of Marketing (Contract) - Healthcare
This is a fantastic Head of Marketing contract opportunity for an experienced marketer to be the main source of accountability for the development and implementation of the overall marketing strategy for a specific hospital and clinic. The successful Head of Marketing candidate will provide senior and strategic support to the CEO and wider SMT team as well as lead the delivery of site-specific service marketing, events, social media, internal comms and other activities.
- Ensure that the annual marketing and brand strategy aligns with local needs by understanding the sites goals, challenges and opportunities and ensure that this is understood across the marketing department.
- Provide support to the facility CEO and local management by becoming a subject matter expert and providing strategic and professional marketing support and advice when required.
- Working alongside the digital team, providing local support to gather and promote site specific content, building up a bank of content for the facility and ensure the content is promoted online and through PR.
- Working alongside the wider marketing department to promote the quality of their service lines and ensure the teams develop cohesive and aligned marketing communications.
- Managing of the marketing lead to ensure effective delivery of agreed objectives by assessing the balance of resource between projects, making sure they have clear goals and objectives and ensuring they are high performing and highly motivated.
- Significant experience operating at a 'Head of' or 'Senior' Marketing manager level and have a senior SME to C-Suite/SMT level.
- Excellent people management experience.
- Minimum 15 years B2B/ B2C marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level in marketing/communications.
- Social Media/PR experience.
- CIM qualified or diploma level
- Experience in a Healthcare setting
- Project/Account Management
If this sounds of interest please contact our interim specialist recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.