- Lead thr creative strategy execution of advertising and campaigns.
- Develop and lead the process for promotional planning and delivery including POS supporting the content, design and rollout of marketing messages across all channels.
- Develop and lead the communications strategy including PR. Ensure a communications plan is in place including national advertising, in store, blog and POS
- Create and deliver content which drives the brand awareness and footfall to stores and online.
- Be the brand ambassador and guardian for the business across multiple channels.
- Work with Head of Buying to align the supplier funding strategy and influence supplier contributions.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to maximise funding investment and ensure efficiencies in spend.
- Utilise insight in order to understand existing and potential audiences to ensure campaigns are effective and drive results.
- Work closely with the CRM Data and Insight Manager and team to continue to increase participation in the Rewards Club card.
- Able to demonstrate a significant level of broad experience in marketing gained in the retail sector
- Previous relevant experience at a senior level ideally gained in retail
- Previous experience of having led and managed a medium to large sized team
- Project management skills
- Budget management experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of delivery of outcomes which drive business performance
- Excellent communication skills with evidence of building great working relationships
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to organise self effectively, plan workload for self and team in the short and medium term
- Knowledge of MS Office, and Outlook
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Flexibility to travel on occasion
- Prior experience of working in different retail environments
Due to the volume of responses, Carter Murray is not always able to response to each candidate - if you do not hear back from us within six weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccesful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.