HEAD OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS-PRIVATE EQUITY
BASED CITY, LONDON (hybrid working)
Salary circa £70-85000+bonus,bens
12 month contract opportunity to join our client a growing, boutique private equity asset firm. Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing and communications plans across the business.
- Be the main point of contact for Marketing and Communications efforts across the organization
- Hold responsibility for the organization's website, social media, and broader online presence
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of press releases, working closely with the Investment and Compliance teams
- Coordinate the publication of other firm materials, including whitepapers and thought leadership pieces
- Develop and maintain a library of external presentation content, liaising with the Compliance team to ensure materials are fit for use
- Review any presentations created for external consumption by the Investment Team to ensure the appropriate look and content
- Organize media interviews and foster strong relationships with relevant papers, journals, industry associations, and media organizations
- Be the main point of contact for industry memberships, including coordinating team attendance at events, speaking opportunities and contract renewals
- Forge strong relationships with conference organizers, ensuring the organisation has access to differentiated speaking or sponsorship opportunities
- Solid experience in marketing and communications gained in the investment management space
- Experience in Private Markets investment firms will be a major advantage
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Project management experience, including managing priorities and deadlines
- Strong sense of design and experience applying consistent graphic standards
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.