Head of Marketing - FinTech (B2B) / Capital Markets /Treasury
Central London (remote working around the UK can be considered too, with some travel to London)
Competitive salary + Equity+ quarterly bonuses + benefits
Our client a dynamic and high growth VC-backed, scale-up B2B FinTech organisation. is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate to join as their first Head of Marketing, reporting directly to the CEO.
This role is very entrepreneurial and would suit a bright, driven individual with an appetite to build a dynamic function that works closely with the sales and product teams to accelerate the growth of the business.
The candidate should have experience of digital, content-led marketing, an interest in and (preferably experience in) Financial technology and financial services and a desire to be a part of an innovative fast-moving culture with a very flat decision-making structure.
You will be responsible for working closely with the CEO as well as the Sales, product and Operational teams to define the marketing strategy and to deliver the marketing plan.
- Building the firm's marketing function.
- Ensuring that sales, product and marketing work hand-in-hand for a common purpose.
- Engaging in a re-branding exercise for the business including full website re-design.
- Organising participation in/sponsorship of conferences.
- Awards identification and submissions.
- Design and implementation of all marketing materials.
- Digital marketing through LinkedIn and other channels.
- Placement of content in appropriate publications.
- Press releases and other company announcements.
- Establishing metrics/KPIs and performing data analysis to improve results.
- Experience working in a B2B Financial Technology firm and/or B2B Financial Services-preferably in the Capital Markets space. An understanding of the Treasury world would be helpful but is not essential
- Broad marketing experience including strong digital marketing (including digital content, social media etc)
- Strong experience in content marketing and ability to develop engaging content
- Ability to think strategically and creatively but also be comfortable with tactical/operational elements of delivery especially in the initial phases as the team is in build mode
- Experience in a start-up, scale-up or challenger brand would be helpful but is not essential
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.