leading retail group based in Kuwait is currently seeking an eCommerce Project Manager who will manage and deliver a number of multi-channel projects. This person will be focused on ensuring that solutions are delivered on time, to cost & quality expectations.
- As a Head of Online Analytics, you will be working together with online merchandising and marketing teams is responsible for the implementation of web analytics, including web tag management, traffic analysis, post impression attribution modelling, conversion and funnel analysis, in-page analytics and onsite customer journey and behaviour analysis, product affinity analysis, onsite segmentation and supports AB optimization.
- Responsible for development and implementation of eCommerce merchandising reports that monitor product and service range performance across multiple brands (e.g. low-visits high-conversion analysis), basket analysis and more traditional retail reports weekly sales stocks and intake (WSSI) reports that provide a comprehensive view of product and merchandising performance.
- Oversee CRM analytics and provide insight on eCommerce email, SMS and MMS campaign performance analysis, customer analytics including customer behavioural analysis, customer segmentation and clustering, propensity modelling, working closely with online marketing team.
- You will be defining and implement data models, data construct through multiple data sources ETLS (extraction, transformation and loading) processes, providing eCommerce management with a multi-dimensional view of eCommerce business information.
- As a Head of online Analytics, you are responsible for customer experience management (CXM) reporting, designs and implements what data acquisition, data model and reporting is necessary to support customer experience management monitoring, supporting end-to-end process SLAs across customer journeys.
- Responsible for financial analysis support, enhancing business and financial data that leads to commercial insight (e.g. customer profitability analysis).
- In-depth technical experience on Google Analytics and BI OLAP and in-memory database environments. Experience in data discovery and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is desirable.
- Lead and manage online web analytics and BI teams establishing world-class practices on eCommerce reporting capabilities, and drives business performance surfacing actionable insight to eCommerce functions.
Experience and profile requirements:
- 8-10 year in eCommerce web analytics and BI, working on multimillion (+100M USD) eCommerce organizations with a broad geographical, customer and product diversity.
- The ideal candidate comes from large and established eCommerce business with strong focus on retail direct to consumer sector.
- Professional profile: Analytically hungry and numbers driven, has a strong technical profile, is able to conceptualize data structures (e.g. data marts) and reporting systems with a strong commercial acumen.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.