- Work closely with APAC leadership team to establish strategic responsibility for product development in APAC, which covers the full external and internal product suite.
- Understand the equities trading industry, APAC-specific market trends, and key competitors, and leverage this knowledge to meaningfully contribute to the global product strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop client relationships through consultation of new product initiatives, understanding of existing workflows, and ability to propose workflow solutions.
- Partner with product leads in other regions to maintain consistency of product management processes, closely coordinating with Global Product Team
- Work closely with the APAC Leadership team to identify key business opportunities, drive decisions, align strategy, define goals/milestones, and build support and leadership.
- Deliver effective communication for product management updates to senior management stakeholders and Leadership.
- Work closely with Global Head of Product on strategic product roadmaps, customer feedback, feature development, global business priorities, and product positioning.
- Translate business objectives into business requirements/specifications required for technology teams to assist in developing business solutions.
- Prioritise new and existing business requirements, representing the needs of the business users/customers and responsible for successful launch. This involves coordinating a number of internal teams right from requirements to implementation.
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify compromises between end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals.
- Drive User Acceptance Testing, verifying that the acceptance criteria have been met for any new deployments to Production and providing sign-off on behalf of APAC business.
- Effectively manage expectations with internal and external customers regarding timelines of delivery.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness of product solutions
- Track record of successfully managing and delivering products from strategic planning to successful implementation
- Experience within the equities analytics space, with strong quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of global equity markets, trading products, and institutional trading trends
- Ability to engage effectively across all levels and customers to facilitate delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Leadership skills to coordinate and drive initiatives across various teams
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving, with strong technical skills
- Strong ability to manage stakeholder feedback and expectations
- Ability to network and build long-term, high value client relationships
- Customer-centric approach to designing user experience workflows
- Experience with project management and multi-tasking across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, communication, meeting facilitation, and presentation skills
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.