Carter Murray have partnered with a leading provider of Forex globally which is seeking to appoint a Head of Programmatic Marketing to join their growing team based in Cyprus.
My client; a leader within the Forex market currently going through a significant period of growth is seeking a Head of Programmatic Marketing to help drive their Digital acquisition strategy globally. This is a senior management position and I am keen to speak with candidates of high calibre. The role is based at their global head office in Cyprus and previous experience across Programmatic Marketing is essential.
- Driving strong ROI and campaign KPIs by acquiring qualified audiences through Programmatic and data-driven display advertising;
- Provide daily performance summaries and analysis to justify budgeting and strategy changes;
- Create and test all steps to improve campaign conversion rates and lead quality;
- Drive the exploration and execution of new display channels and campaigns for lead generation in target markets;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist in meeting various company initiatives;
- Provides strategic direction and manage day to day bidding and targeting for digital marketing efforts and budgets;
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Marketing or Advertising degree preferred;
- Native or fluent in English Language;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position with a Forex / CFD Company;
- At least 3 years in a hands-on role managing programmatic marketing campaigns;
- Experience with Programmatic, auction-based media buying, mobile marketing, online advertising and/or other display media concepts (ad/data networks, DMP, exchanges, DSP);
- Working experience working in several of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, GDN, YouTube, DSPs, DCM, DBM, Facebook;
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- You love digging into numbers and solving complex problems;
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills.
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.