Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings business who are seeking to appoint a Head of Ratings Product Development, London based.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer the position will work closely with senior analytical, business and relationship management and operations staff. The successful candidate will be able to interact with our target market to gather and convert market feedback into business requirements; and manage the development of new or existing products across the ratings business to meet users' evolving needs and expectations.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience delivering new products or enhancements from conception to implementation within financial services. Within this role you will build and then lead an agile product development team based in London and globally. Managing a portfolio of product ideas at various stages of the development lifecycle.
This is a truly global role, only candidates who have operated within a global business previously will be considered.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in product management/development.
- Proven experience of managing a product team that can execute through the development lifecycle, from requirements definition to launch.
- Exceptional project management skills: deadline-oriented with the ability to manage multiple work streams and priorities.
- Working knowledge of the debt capital markets and the role of credit ratings.
- Experience with fundamental financial and market data; particularly within a subscription-based business.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills to influence; engage; and inspire stakeholders.
- Innovative, with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Close attention to detail, with a focus on high-quality outcomes.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer. The role will involve an element of global travel.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.