will manage current accounts while helping to develop the business by bringing in new clients. You will also oversee strategy creation and implementation for your team across the region.
- Lead and mentor the regional team by driving sales efforts, aligning them with the company's growth direction and strategy
- Understand the business, its competitors, and clients to design successful solutions and act as the point of contact between teams and business leaders
- Develop team growth potential through creating career tracks and drive hiring processes
- Monitor team performance and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure business success
- Conduct business reviews and ensure that performance is up to par with pre-proposed strategic plans
- Deliver complex strategy for the sales engineering team and identify market trends, key movement, and business opportunities to continuously deliver excellent results to clients
- At least 12 years in the Telecommunications/Technology/Networks industry
- Educational background in Engineering
- Strong technical understanding of the industry
- Experience in driving MRR and NRR revenue forecasts
- Experience and proven success in leading a team
If you think you are up for this challenging role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.