My client is a leading global biotechnology company with offices throughout the world.
They are looking to hire an interim Internal Communications Executive for their Melbourne office
- Lead, Plan and execute internal communications - employee and leadership comms
- Manage internal digital communications
- Contribute and guide global internal communications for the R&D business while working closely with the Global head of internal comms
- Execute annual comms plan and support strategy
- Manage the strategic development and tactical execution of Aus and site wide programs with other functions such as HR, BT and EHS
- Partner with business and dept leads to support their communication goals
- manage the development and execution of internal communications related to financial results
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar related field
- 3-5 years internal and external communication, media, or PR experience
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Previous experience in Digital Media and social media
if you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.