Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Financial Services business assisting with the recruitment of a Internal Communications Manager, based in Surrey
Reporting into the Head of Internal Communications and Employee Engagement you will be responsible for managing, developing and implementing our internal communication requirements across the company as part of the Internal Communications and Employee Engagement team to enable the business to achieve its strategy and future ambition.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Experience of developing, implementing, managing and monitoring internal communications plans
- Development and management of intranet and internal collaboration tools
- Production of communication material, including videos and event management
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and excellent copywriting skills
- Adept at managing a range of stakeholders
- Adaptive to change, dynamic and collaborative
- Commercially aware
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.