Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading challenger Banks assisting with the recruitment for an Internal Communications Manager, based in their London office.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications, this role will strategically develop and direct the internal communications for Business Finance. This is a varied role demanding a flexible and adaptable approach.
The candidate will have solid experience of internal and change communication, driving employee engagement and brand advocacy. They will combine the ability to give sound strategic communication advice with the knowledge and enthusiasm for delivering the tactics, this role has no direct reports.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with a demonstrable track record in successful implementation
- Good knowledge of employee communications planning and change management approaches
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and exemplary stakeholder management. Able to cultivate and maintain good working relationships and manage demanding and challenging clients. Also, able to provide critical feedback and handle sensitive issues when needed. Has the gravitas and experience to give credible advice and inspire confidence at all levels and can provide compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Excellent writing, editorial and presentation skills. Able to identify craft and deliver key messages, narratives and information in succinct and engaging ways. Able to offer communications advice and support including drafting relevant communications in the event of an incident
- Strong technical knowledge of key communication channels and content including intranet, print, film, digital and social media. Experienced in commissioning branding and design and interested in the impact technology is having on communication and collaboration
- Events management - knows how to plan and execute events and interventions that deliver on organisational objectives and drive engagement
- Very strong project management skills, with the ability to self-manage, prioritising a wide number and variety of tasks to deliver overall objectives. Excellent organisational abilities and attention to detail and applies sound judgment when faced with difficult decisions
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.