I am currently working with a global bank that is looking for an IR Manager to come in on a long term contract. Reporting to the Head of IR, the role will be responsible for providing meaningful, transparent, timely and accurate information to the group's primary stakeholders.
- Supporting in the preparation and drafting of all relevant communication and support materials for quarterly updates, annual and interim results reporting
- Producing and drafting of the Annual Report
- Supporting in the development of a clear strategy to attract institutional investors (including developing a structured annual IR targeting programme).
- Working with our internal divisions to assist in answering client queries regarding the group, updating materials / collateral containing group information, internal IR Roadshows, induction and other staff presentations
- Liaising with shareholder bodies and reviewing shareholder body voting recommendation reports.
- Solid experience of working in a dedicated IR role
- Experience of working in a bank would be advantageous
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Confident, strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to hold discussions with senior executive, external investors, analysts, staff
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.