An Australian based yet global organisation who deal with Exchange Traded Funds (ETF's). Based in the heart of Sydney's' CBD they also deal with investment products, equities, income strategies and commodities. A "go to" organisation for any investor!
An exciting opportunity exists for an energetic and self-motivated event professional.
You will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of the full event program, including third-party sponsorships, conferences and the companies own internal and external events.
Your duties will include;
- Event management- end to end. Starting with framework and planning to execution on the day delivery & logistics. The ability to analyse the ROI on all events.
- Supplier relationship management, speaker and sponsorship coordination
- Online event coordination including communications, registrations, landing pages and post event materials.
- Keeping up to date with potential event & sponsorship opportunities across multiple client segments
- Promote third-party sponsorships and own events through social media.
- Domestic travel will be required.
To be considered you'll need;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Events
- Qualification in Events Management
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and stay calm and professional under pressure
If successful a generous salary is on offer (depending on experience). A supportive and fast paced work environment with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Please APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Nancy Record on (02) 9236-9062
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.