For our client, a leading Company in Software for conversational Marketing I am currently recruiting an outstanding
Key Account Manager (m/f)
The business of the firm helps companies to predict and engage contact opportunities in real-time to connect their customers and prospects with experts 24/7.
As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for managing the entire sales cycle of your clients. You will join a great team, based in Düsseldorf. As a part of this intercultural team you will create and develop a portfolio of key-account clients on the German market. Your task is to identify, prospect and sign large companies that provide online customer services to their clients.
We are looking for people who will embrace the mission, culture and values of our client:
- Hack the established
- Design the unexpected
- Ship the unsinkable
- Delight the customer
- Join the Party
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working with customers in software Sales in Germany
- Proven successful development or sales or recruitment experience in the digital space is essential
- Track record in digital marketing, analytics, customer success, account management or consulting
- Understanding of software, marketing and analytics terminology, strategies and concepts
- Capable of managing fast paced situations in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication in German and English (written and oral)
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Gifted to positively motivate and influence internal teams to drive customer success
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated and team oriented
- Entrepreneurial, positive, with winning attitude
To apply for this position please send your application (Motivation letter, CV, Target Salary, Availability).
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".