You will play a key part in delivering high quality, impactful content strategies whilst bringing energy, creativity and a forwarding thinking attitude.
- Development and delivery of content across all marketing channels, including social, blog, website, email (newsletters + brand) and overarching brand comms
- Creation of the Social Media Strategy in line with the wider content strategy: planning, creating and curating content.
- Working with the Marketing Assistant to ensure all posts are scheduled and optimised.
Content Management of website (including blog) and the app
- Supporting the graphic designer and franchise team in creating franchise marketing assets
Help support in the Content production for local London marketing
- Content Strategy
- Copy-writingGraphic Design/ Creative background
- Know their way around a camera, ideally both photography and videography
- Understands how to adapt content across multiple marketing channels to maximise customer
engagement and brand love
- Experience working with Indesign, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Later
Due to a high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.