Marketing Executive- Consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a fast-growing consultancy firm who pride themselves in representing some of the UK's most recognizable organizations. They invest heavily and really value their marketing department, so this role has great opportunities for progression and acquires large amounts of responsibility.
This role is great for an executive who has a passion for furthering their career in marketing and those who can tackle a broad range of marketing responsibilities, gaining exposure to exciting projects from the day they start.
- Work within the marketing team and with business leaders to help create and implement multichannel marketing campaigns that can measurably contribute to the pipeline of work.
- Managing of the events programmes both online and in person to help meet business development objectives.
- Contribution to shaping and creating their content e.g., presentations, videos, case studies, events, and social media
- Working alongside business leaders to support targeting opportunities, market research and bids, tenders, and desks for business development.
- Be an ambassador for their marketing approach across the head office and wider business.
- 2-3 years' experience within a marketing role
- Experience in delivering high quality events, online and in-person
- Results focused, resilient and tenacious in pursuit of objectives and goals.
- Great copywriting skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.